I try to get to every e-mail sent to me, but like everyone else I've got the rest of life to contend with on a daily basis - so please don't be offended if it takes me a while to respond or if I never get around to a reply...
My passion is to help out others looking for more information on a motor they own, or to assist with finding old motors a new home (believe it or not, usually NOT my garage!)
Don't get me wrong, I love getting e-mails. However, I do feel like a bit of a disclaimer is in order.
Please note that:
- I am not much of a parts source, but if I have something you need I will get it to you.
- I am also not a seller of used parts or repair manuals
- I'm not the guy from eBay with the joeoutboard ID
- I WILL NOT OFFER PRICING for your motor. The price for your motor will depend primarily on the condition of your motor, so fix it up or sell it cheap!
- Photos are a great way to start the motor ID process, and if you can locate a Model Number or Serial Number it makes pinpointing the year and other details that much easier.
- Finally, make sure you check my "Web Links" page before blasting off your e-mail - anything you may be looking for is usually posted there already.
If you still can not find what you're looking for and you're NOT looking for pricing information, then feel free to contact me.
I'm available by e-mail.